The Universal Chance Vision
Develop long term opportunity in communities through sustainable, self-reinforcing projects.
The Universal Chance Mission
Universal Chance wants to develop and scale a sustainable charity model in which Universal Chance acts as a catalyst to enable self-empowerment of disadvantaged individuals and communities through the development of long term opportunities across the world.
Why Universal Chance?
Every one of us has their own personal why for supporting Universal Chance, but we all have the following shared perspectives:
- Every human life, female or male, rich or poor, has exactly the same intrinsic worth; therefore, deserves basic opportunities such as education.
- Everything done today should be sustainable and self-reinforcing with the long term goal of a better future.
How will Universal Chance achieve its Vision and Mission?
By being trustworthy:
- Universal Chance is transparent, honest and respectful.
- We are completely committed to our vision of developing long term opportunity through sustainable, self-reinforcing projects.
- We give full and active disclosure of where money is spent and the impact it has.
By being progressive:
- Universal Chance is pioneering, enthusiastic and down-to-earth.
- We constantly explore new innovative ways to be better, develop new projects, and engage with the community on their terms.
- We strive to break down the ‘them’ vs ‘us’ thinking in developed societies and promote a more supportive and caring global culture.
- Where to buy doxazosin in London
- What is the drug livalo used for
- Can you trip off lisinopril 10mg
- Where to buy actonel 35mg in Maryland
- Zomig breastfeeding
- Where to buy sustiva in Iowa online
- Prednisone dosage for 20 pound dog
- Olympia prozac shipping
- Prozac recovery for stroke patients
- Is valsartan in verapamil
What is Universal Chance doing?
We aim to deliver projects that will raise money in order to improve the life of communities in countries that don’t receive the same privileges as we do in the UK. This could be anything from improving education facilities to providing medical facilities or giving access to clean water.
We will maintain ongoing relationships with each community to ensure that what we have built with each community is sustainable and supported.
What is a Charitable Trust?
Universal Chance is a charitable trust (registered charity #1148737) that is governed by trustees, in pursuit of a defined charitable vision. Our trust deed is the governing document which brought Universal Chance into life and it sets out the purpose of the trust along with the powers and responsibilities of the trustees. We currently have seven trustees, each with core personal responsibilities to help Universal Chance achieve success.